Wernick Method classes
teach real bluegrass jamming… in your area — with people like you!
- Hands-on learning in large and small groups
- Learn many bluegrass standards
- Full ground rules and etiquette of typical jams
- How to find melodies, fake solos, carry a tune, sing harmony
- Tab/note reading skills not needed or used
- Understanding, low-pressure, time-tested teaching!
- Only four chords needed, G, C, D, and A.
- Gentle tempos! Mistakes expected
- How to lead songs and how to follow new songs
- Ear skills taught and emphasized, as in real bluegrass
- Group and individualized instruction on backup skills