Steps 1-9 of the Loop Exercise Method
- Troubleshoot; find a small fragment that needs work.
- Make a loop of the small fragment.
- Practice the loop for memorization and continuity.
- Settle on a slow speed.
- Practice the loop for perfection: clarity/smoothness.
- Zero in on anything causing a problem.
- Create a smaller loop featuring that flaw, smooth it out.
- Lock in the correct way to play smaller loop, then raise speed slowly, keeping it perfect.
- When problem section is better, try it in larger loop, keeping it perfect; raise speed.
Read the full description here.