Beginning Bluegrass Banjo
Best Seller! Two-hour video + tab. Months’ worth of learning, just $30.00.
A step-by-step method based on 20 years teaching. Split-screen closeups, fast/slow repetitions make video learning best!
“A gifted instructor…. convincing evidence that video is the ideal medium for teaching beginners. All you need to begin playing banjo, presented in a logical, clear and comprehensible manner by one of bluegrass music’s best-known banjo pickers and teachers.” — Bluegrass Unlimited
- Basic left hand technique: chords, slides, pull-offs, etc.
- 6 standard right hand rolls and their variants.
- 4 elementary arrangements using just one roll each!
- How to create a basic solo. Pete takes you through each part.
- 16 essential licks and how to use them.
- 7 intermediate arrangements: Little Maggie, Mountain Dew, Lonesome Road Blues, etc.
Backup techniques, practice exercises, more!