The Wernick Method
The Wernick Method needs more teachers! Certification and training costs nothing, and there are good earning opportunities everywhere for qualified teachers. Contact [email protected].
- What does the Wernick Method do for teachers?
- How do I get certified?
- Why teachers should offer bluegrass jam classes
- Quotes from Wernick Method students
- Quotes from Wernick Method teachers
- Student satisfaction current statistics
Teachers discuss Wernick Method
Articles for Teachers
— free downloads, pdf files to print and share!
- Bluegrass Jamming Ground Rules
- Bluegrass Jam Favorites
- Jam Favorites Playlists: See/Hear Bluegrass Jam Favorites
- Two-Chord Song List
- How to help your students more? With DVDs!
- The Loop Exercise Method Article
- Video: Teaching the Loop Exercise Method
- Teaching Someone to Sing In Tune
- List of 29 Possible Practice Goals
- Ask Dr. Banjo articles for teachers
- Bluegrass Guitar Chord Photos/Diagrams
- Using and Making Play-Along recordings
- On Playing Under Pressure
- Pete Wernick, Bluegrass Teacher
Videos and Books for Use by Teachers
Pete’s 10 instructional DVDs and two bestselling books have helped launch thousands of pickers. Here’s how teachers can use them to enhance their teaching:
- Observe and coach students playing along with jam video, address problems
- Assign excerpts of video to learn for next lesson
- Suggest and demo content to learn directly from a video.
Wernick-Certified teachers can arrange with Homespun Video to buy Pete’s and other instructional DVDs wholesale for their own use and resale to students. For more info, write [email protected].