Taught by Michael Jockel using the Wernick Method*
Saturday, Feb 15, 2020 10am - 6pm
Tuition 50 €
Michael's students say:
"It was a fantastic experience playing together, and listening to one another. The atmosphere was relaxed. Michael made sure that everyone could participate according their skills. He encouraged everybody to play a solo - thus everyone was able to contribute and the whole session was a huge success."
"Michael’s approach is to encourage playing by ear. I used to learn tunes, now I play music."
"Michael is very clear and understandable. He additionally is a likeable person."
"We have a lot of fun."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the camp and the world of jamming!
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)