Taught by Monte Barwick using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Apr 1-May 27 (ex. 5/20) 7-9pm
8 sessions, tuition $160
Kelowna, BC World of Music
Monte's students say:
"Thank you for your patience and helpful instruction in the class. The way you included everyone and kept the session moving made it a fun learning experience."
"This is something I've wanted to do for so long and you've taken the mystery out of making music for me."
"I'm so excited to go home and play ...and come back to learn more."
"I am playing better and better while loving the journey. Monte is a great and inspiring teacher. I highly recommend him."
"These are great lessons! This blue grass learning is so much fun. I am serious about the orchestra but I am committed to both!"
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 deposit holds your spot! ($110 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)