Taught by Joe Quesenberry using the Wernick Method*
Wednesdays, Jan 23–Mar 13 6-8:30pm
8 sessions, tuition $195
Grand Junction, CO
Western Colorado Community College
Joe's students say:
"I really like this teacher – he is one of the best I have ever had!"
"Great teacher – would love to have again."
"Joe is an amazing teacher – he works very hard to make sure that we all understand everything."
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)