Taught by Gray Toney using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Apr 6–May 25 2-4:30pm
8 sessions, tuition $195
Petal, MS Private residence
Gray's students say:
"Gray is a great teacher - patient and easy to learn from, and I feel like I'm progressing very quickly."
"Gray is a very knowledgeable, talented musician in a variety of stringed instruments who is very patient with his students."
"He quickly assessed my skill level and developed a course of instruction suited for me, and now I enjoy playing the guitar in my leisure time."
"Thanks for all you've done. If anyone needs a guitar or banjo teacher, Gray Toney is the man!""
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 deposit holds your spot! ($145 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)