Taught by Dave Harper using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Jan 13-Mar 3 1-3:30pm
8 sessions, tuition $165
Campbell River, BC Southgate Middle School
Dave's students say:
"Dave thinks music is about having fun, first and foremost. If it's not fun, what's the point?"
"He's relaxed, so you relax, too."
"He knows how to make something complicated simple."
"He was so patient with our boy, who always has a million questions!"
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 deposit holds your spot! ($115 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)