Taught by Vera Vann-Wilson using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Oct. 13-Dec. 8 (ex. 11/10) 2-4pm
8 sessions, tuition 80
Henderson, NV Private residence
Vera's students say:
"Vera is very patient and understands how each instrument fits into the music, allowing her to give insight to each student."
"I learned so much from Vera, mainly because of the patience and encouragement she showed me!"
"I appreciate Vera's willingness to help anybody that needs a little assistance."
"Vera helped me go from total beginner to playing with a band and jamming regularly with several groups. I'm really getting better!"
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
40 deposit holds your spot! (40 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)