Taught by Sue Coulter using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Oct. 8-Nov. 12 6-9pm
6 sessions, tuition 195
Durango, CO Band Wagon Music
Sue's students say:
"Her patience with learners is exceptional!"
"A natural ability to help people of all experience levels fit right in."
"Visitors comment on how welcoming our jam is, and Sue is the reason why!"
"An encyclopedic knowledge of bluegrass material and history."
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
50 deposit holds your spot! (145 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)