Taught by Patsy Kline using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Oct 6–27 Noon-5pm
4 sessions, tuition 195
Elizabethtown, PA Heritage House Museum
Patsy's students say:
"Best fun ever playing with a group. Thanks Patsy!"
"Miss Pat is kindhearted and understands how to help a beginner player fit in."
"You make jamming do-able!"
"You know how to explain stuff and make playing with others really enjoyable."
"We couldn't run jam camps without you. The kids really get a kick out of you and they're playing!"
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
50 deposit holds your spot! (145 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)