Taught by Kelly Bogan using the Wernick Method*
Tuesdays, Oct. 2-Nov. 20 7-9:30pm
8 sessions, tuition 195
Spokane, WA Amend Music Center
Kelly's students say:
"Kelly’s expertise, patience, and experience have given me the success and confidence I’ve needed as a beginning instrumentalist. His joy of music and contagious enthusiasm have given me a love for bluegrass."
"I cannot thank Kelly enough for introducing me to bluegrass banjo and helping me along the journey of a beginning player. I have referred other music students to Kelly without reservation."
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
50 deposit holds your spot! (145 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)