Taught by Ira Gitlin using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Oct. 28-Nov. 18 1-5pm
4 sessions, tuition $125
Alexandria, VA Episcopal High School ALMOST FULL! Signups now limited to those willing and able
to play bass in small jam groups. PLUS! $25 tuition discount!
Ira's students say:
"A wonderfully engaging and informative instructor."
"The best music teacher in the DC area, maybe even the entire world!"
"Not only knowledgeable but can teach and truly cares about the music."
"Ira Gitlin is terrific!"
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 deposit holds your spot! ($50 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)