Taught by Ben Rapp using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Oct. 6-27 11am-4pm
4 sessions, tuition 195
Carlisle, PA Private residence
Ben's students say:
"Ben is an excellent teacher. He gears his lessons to the needs and abilities of the student."
"Ben was patient with me and encouraged me to push myself to do more."
"I'm very thankful for the guitar lessons Ben gave to my sons. Everything I had hoped they would learn, he was able to teach them, and his teaching style was very comfortable."
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
50 deposit holds your spot! (145 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)