Taught by Kerry Craig using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Sep 29-Nov 3 1-4:30pm
6 sessions, tuition 195
Earleville, MD Indian Acres of Chesapeake Bay
Kerry's students say:
"Thanks for you patience and guidance through my learning process."
"Every time I pick up my fiddle I thank you. My life has been enriched beyond measure. With a less skillful teacher my fiddle might have become a pretty wall ornament."
"I was having too much fun to notice how much my playing had improved!"
"What a great experience! Words can't say how much you're appreciated."
"His ability to manage multi-level students in group format is amazing; everyone comes away with just what they need. Between laughing, playing, learning, and enjoying, there's little room left for being nervous."
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
50 deposit holds your spot! (145 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)