Taught by Jim Duck Adkins using the Wernick Method*
Wednesdays, Sept 26-Nov 7 (ex. 10/31) • 7-9:30pm
6 sessions, tuition $150
Marietta, GA Grace Community Church
Duck's students say:
"Great at facilitating jams and bringing people together!"
"Generous, patient, kind and fun to be around."
"Good at bringing out the best in people in a very diplomatic way."
"Has strong leadership skills and is very knowledgeable about bluegrass and jamming."
"Good with those of us that are new and coming along. I think he is great!"
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 deposit holds your spot! ($100 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)