Taught by Heidi Olsen using the Wernick Method*
Friday-Sunday, Aug 31-Sep 2
at the Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival
Woodstown, NJ (15mi east of Wilmington, DE) Fri-Sun 10am-noon (6 hours total) 65 in advance • 70 on site • 25 single session
(festival admission also required)
Attention BASS PLAYERS! Deep discount on tuition available.
Next applicant pays only $25! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
Heidi's students say:
"Learning with Heidi has allowed me to develop the confidence to play out with others – a dream I had all but forgotten."
"I never enjoyed playing or practicing until Heidi made it click for me!"
"If it wasn't for Heidi, I don't think I would even be playing bluegrass music."
"Heidi is very enthusiastic, supportive, and encouraging. She makes you smile!"
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
65 in advance (festival admission also required)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
Or pay at the festival with check or cash!
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)